WG 8 – White paper
The remit of WG8 is to relay both short and long-term goals of QUAREP-LiMi by the publication of a set of White Papers to communicate and seek cooperation from the community.
The principal aim of these White Papers is to promote QUAREP-LiMi to
1) Prospective new members: to actively engage with the work of QUAREP-LiMi;
2) Imaging scientists and bioimage analysts: to raise awareness of QC issues;
3) Group Leaders/Principal Investigators: to engage a critical mass of academic researchers (top-down);
4) Research scientists (graduate students and postdoctoral researchers) with expertise in the specialized WG topics and imaging scientists: to influence the research group leaders (bottom-up);
5) Scientific publishers: to raise the quality of methods reporting and rigor and reproducibility in publications;
6) Leads (CEO/directors) of companies and commercial application specialists: to work alongside QUAREP-LiMi to facilitate ease of measurements and reporting;
7) Prospective funders (funding agencies, private sponsors): to support the work of this initiative.